weLcOmE

Strawberry Choclatier... my Life my Story

bY : Syazwani Mohidin

LifE is fUll wIth sWeEt & sOur mOmeNt oR eVen aN idiOtiC mOmeNtO. wElL, wE nEeD cOlOurfUl oF eXpERiEncEs iN oUr LifE. dOn’T LeT yOur LifE dUlL.


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I was.............. paused. [I AM A DUCK]

Ya ALLAH, please... some mercy please....

How can I..... ???
Lack of confident???? [lead to least convincing]
Shy person???? [ I am..???]

Great. I just feel really awful bout myself now. EMPTY. Not EMPATHY. That was what happen during the judgement session. I blew it up....

On the bright sight.... I managed to get through the session.  Alhamdulillah. But... there always a but in the middle. I’m not happy with it. I should done better. Well, opportunity only came once. There is no point to regret, just move on and pray for the best!!!! IN GOD WILLING, HE WILL HELP ME. [PRAY HARD].

But I really-really-really felt awful about this. Well there is no harm to try again. Later, Insya ALLAH.

Well, what is done... DONE.

No need to regret or to feel badly damage by it. Chillax, lets the prayers do the miracle. [If there is one]
***


Here some happy moment. Just like a candy treat for me. “ZA kini berada di rumah ku.”
His 1st masterpiece has arrived [finaly] via Pos Ekspress today. Yeah, I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

I have ordered this book about week ago.
Since it's only in selected TOKOBUKU, it's really hard to find in any bookstore around you. Thank ALLAH, there always a resolution in everything. INTERNET.


Such a nice and majestic reading material for me. [I've start reading few pages]


And yeah, for me this is a lite reading material. Relax. And I do smile when i read what he wrote in this majestic masterpiece. 


Enough. It's time to treat my sense with this 'sweet candy treat from ZA'. 

;)

oh yeah.... before i forgot. "Thanx yer abang posmen tolong pos kan barang ni tuk saye"

[promote POS Malaysia]


p/s: Sayang awak sangat-sangat!


No comments:

Post a Comment