weLcOmE

Strawberry Choclatier... my Life my Story

bY : Syazwani Mohidin

LifE is fUll wIth sWeEt & sOur mOmeNt oR eVen aN idiOtiC mOmeNtO. wElL, wE nEeD cOlOurfUl oF eXpERiEncEs iN oUr LifE. dOn’T LeT yOur LifE dUlL.


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What is my strength???



What is my strength???? Seriously????
Dem.. i knew it. They will ask me that....
That was really stupid... am i having my idiotic expression???

I should know to answer that. But i blew it off...


Really.... what is my strength????  Let me list it down:

  • I am a loveable person.
  • I am loyal to what i’m stand for
  • I am an energetic person
  • I can work under pressure..


[that can be considered as my strength rite?]



See... i can list it.. but still can’t say it out loud when the time need most...

HORROR!!!!

There goes my 1st job interview... in my life i might add...
Hurm... to see in bright sight... it was A FUN INTERVIEW SESSION...

Thank you .....

p/s: it was fun see those three again... really make my day like... ‘u make me smile’

3 comments: