weLcOmE

Strawberry Choclatier... my Life my Story

bY : Syazwani Mohidin

LifE is fUll wIth sWeEt & sOur mOmeNt oR eVen aN idiOtiC mOmeNtO. wElL, wE nEeD cOlOurfUl oF eXpERiEncEs iN oUr LifE. dOn’T LeT yOur LifE dUlL.


Monday, September 3, 2012

Everything happens has a cause...

First... Welcome September!!!!

What so excited bout September?
Nothing much. Just welcoming new day, new spirit and new life. This year, September is my new beginning. After a while, I am getting to something i wanted. Thanks for those who always support me. Always at my back no matter what and when i need most. You know who you are.
One day, there is some one saying this phrase to me, "Everything happens has a cause". And believe it or not, I'm a type of person who hold onto that - till now.
Yeah, no matter what just happen to you- either bad nor good, there always a cause behind it. All you need to do is, relax, take a deep breath, and chill... Insya-Allah everything will be fine :)

I would like to give a bunch of THANK YOU to all people that involve in my life. Thank you for trusting me and believe in me to take this job. I will do my best to carry out all the duties and responsibilities given.

Yeah, everything that happened to me there a cause behind it. Thank you for everything!

Now, song for today - from Taylor Swift
Never Ever Getting Back Together




No comments:

Post a Comment