weLcOmE

Strawberry Choclatier... my Life my Story

bY : Syazwani Mohidin

LifE is fUll wIth sWeEt & sOur mOmeNt oR eVen aN idiOtiC mOmeNtO. wElL, wE nEeD cOlOurfUl oF eXpERiEncEs iN oUr LifE. dOn’T LeT yOur LifE dUlL.


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Aku sedang menikmatinya...

almost 3 weeks i'm here..
nothing really change me...
still jobless....
but my passion still in me. trapped within me...

yup... i'm coped with my loneliness... while my friends having struggle and not-so-beautiful-day with their life and their work... miss u guys really much...

well, here i am...
sit in front of my laptop, log in into FACEBOOK, watching The Vampire Diaries Season 2 marathon.
still obsess with books. manage my time and money to buy some decent book to read.. and i have these two...


oh dear....
my life such a hopeless sometimes...
really need a hard work in something....

My House Cat [my time filled when i'm playing with him]

p/s: i don't know what just happen to me... [*sigh*]

No comments:

Post a Comment